Friday, October 11, 2019

Ramble Content



Going Within,  36"x 48", oil on canvas, available at Terzian Galleries


Making a painting requires a level of solitude that scares many people away. A painter spends massive amounts of time alone in a studio space confronting the blank canvas. The resistance and self doubt that one must overcome on a daily basis can be daunting. This painting Going Within is about that daily grind.

A few months back I stepped out of the solitude and teamed up with the folks at Ramble Content to do a little collaboration. They brought in their equipment and filmed me starting a big painting and asked me questions about what I was doing and why I was doing it. We then put together a Show at their Headquarters in Downtown SLC, that featured some of the paintings I was working on and a Documentary they made about my paintings.

Here is a link to the videos they made and some photographs of the show. If you need Video Work done for your business, I'd highly recommend this crew, the quality of their work speaks for itself, http://www.roamingshutter.com

No comments: